During the Covid 19 Pandemic we are still open but with some changes put in place to protect our staff and the community.
- We are open on a limited schedule. Please call for the latest office hours schedule.
- We do in-person AND telemedicine consults. Some consultations are best evaluated in person, while others are done effectively by phone and video.
- We require masks in the office.
- We will screen you for fever at the front door
- If you have the following symptoms: fever, cough, body aches, chills, diarrhea, sore throat, ear infections. We will provide you with a telemedicine consult with our providers. We are not seeing patients with these symptoms in the office at this time.